Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I want right now for my life…

Some of you are probably going to laugh, and I’m sure I will laugh at them too later, but this is who I want to be, today. (I wasn't originally going to share it, but hey, what the heck)

My Dreams, December 1st 2011

 To have a big, beautiful, fabulous foodie kitchen, filled with all kinds of delicious and beautiful foods and cool kitchen gadgets and lots of cooking space
 To have a fully stocked liqueur cabinet
 To have a fabulous wine collection and wine fridge/cellar
 To have makeup business up and running smoothly and making lots of monies.
 Be top makeup artist in Atlantic Canada
 Be an award winning makeup artist
 Start sewing clothes for my family
 Start knitting again
 Being financial responsible and secure and investing in my family’s future
 To be able to bless others financial
 For Ryan to be living his dreams
 To get a bachelor’s degree
 To buy a big house with lots of space for family and friends to visit
 Get my wardrobe back up to standard
 To be able to travel all over and see the world
 To have happy, healthy children
 Have a beautifully designed and decorated home
 Be able to invest in Africa and work there on a regular basis
 Get an agent in Montreal
 Go to Paris
 Get my body back + hotter
 Keep my hands and feet manicured
 Get closer to God and get to know him better
 Be able to hear God and listen and communicate with him
 Have lots of books
 Cottage on PEI
 Get organized and have a clean house
 Be a fabulous cook
 Be a blessing to my husband
 Stop having McDonalds cravings

1 comment:

Adam Greene said...

To fulfill this dream, all you need is a job that pays $120,000/year. Which would probably tie you up so much that you couldn't actually enjoy the life that you now have.... Bill Gates for example has a house with 20 rooms, and probably hasn't been in half of them, no time.