Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Conversations with Ryan #1

I think my husband is adorable and says the funniest things. I really enjoy him and I always want to share what he does that makes me laugh. So I am going to start a mini series through out my blog, when my hubby and I have a convo that strikes me as funny, I'll do an insert and title it conversations with Ryan. This will be my first one! Hope you enjoy him as much as I do :)

Last week I was quite sick with a viruses in my sinuses, which was quite painful in the face with all the congestion. So I was lying on the couch in Ryan's arms wheezing and whimpering in pain.

Ryan looks down at me lovingly, "Oh baby, I hate seeing you like this, I wish I could take away all your pain..."

Me,"Awwww!! That's one of the sweetest things you've ever said to me!!"

Then he looks at Nehemiah in my arms and then quickly clarifies,"Except childbirth...I'll ummm...I'll leave that to you!"

No comments: