Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Conversations with Ryan #2

So I'm sitting in bed last night reading The 5 love languages by Gary Chapman (I'll share on it later) I'm focusing really intently on the first love language "Words of Affirmation" trying to figure out if it's Ryan's love language. Ryan comes in, starts rearranging the bed, bumping my pillow, making noise trying to get his laptop set up and then turns on a DVD and starts asking me questions while it's playing ...
I instantly get enraged (I'm still working on the temper thing) and snap at him "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU'RE DRIVING ME NUTS!! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO LOVE YOU!?!?"
Ryan, "ok...so you want to keep reading?"

1 comment:

Ashly Cole said...

My aunt Kathy gave me that book when I was like 10... Well the five love languages of children. I was like why don't you give it to your youngest sister! :p